"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Monday, May 4

Happy Meal

We treated the little guy to a happy meal last week (thanks to his Mamas & Poppa!) and his favorite part was having his own drink! He kept sharing with Mommy & Daddy and thought it was so funny to feed daddy (he'd reach behind his head and shove a fry in dad's mouth). And, since when does McDonald's not give out toys in their happy meals?! What's with these kids cd's? Maybe if my kid was old enough to care about getting a cd...how am I supposed to keep him entertained so I can eat my own lunch? It's not like there was a cd player at the table for me to use, so he didn't get to play with anything afterwards, bummer. ;)

2 comments:

Amy Blue said...

I Know! We took the kids today and they were all upset. Oh well, we ate our lunch at the park so the disappointment didn't last long :)

Jen said...

What a cute milestone. Thanks for sharing!

I thought you could trade in the older kid toy for a toddler-appropriate toy. Do they not even do that anymore? A CD seems quite silly!