"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Saturday, October 30

Disney on Ice

I thought it would be fun to take Chase to see Disney on Ice this year. We had plans to go with some friends, but things changed and it ended up just being a little date with me and my little guy! We started the evening off by going out to frozen yogurt - LOVE IT! Chase mostly just likes to eat the toppings...After we got there, I let him pick a souvenier before we sat down for the show; he picked a shiny Buzz Lightyear...surprise, surprise!

Every morning Chase comes downstairs asking to watch Mickey Mouse, so when I told him we were going to see Mickey with Disney on Ice, he was VERY excited! The whole drive he kept saying, "Going to see Mickey Mouse!"
They saved the Toy Story characters for the very last and that really got Chase excited - seeing Mickey and Buzz & Woody at the same time!



He did great, even with the late night. I had such a great time just being one-on-one with my little guy and I'm looking forward to going as a family next year!

1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

That looks like fun :)Cute date idea