"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, October 7

enjoying the pretty fall!

I'm shocked at the beautiful, sunny fall days we've been having! I made sure the boys got to play outside as much as they could to enjoy it while it lasted...lots of rain ahead! They've started playing together more and Chase has even started sharing his toys...as long as he can push and/or pull his little brother all around the yard!

Bennett is getting so big and talking more and more every day. He was so excited the first day he got to play in the backyard without mommy right at his side to stop him from doing all the "fun" stuff...like playing in the dirt and bushes!

This is the best I can get of Chase anymore...he rarely slows down long enough for me to get a picture!

No comments: