"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, October 27

I tried...again

One of these days I'm going to get a picture of both my little guys together AND looking at the camera! I don't even care if they are smiling...just LOOK at the camera! ;) I was doing a senior portrait shoot for a family friend and the two little ones had to tag along. During a break I noticed they were both sitting together, so I tried to "sneak" a picture...Bennett caught on and started looking and smiling for me, but as soon as Chase saw what I was doing (he was a little "zoned" for a bit)...He did what he does best, and ran away!
Oh well, I tried. Again.
what's the definition of insanity again?...
*check out my photography blog, I've updated and posted pictures from my latest projects with losts more still to come!

No comments: