"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, November 3

Halloween 2010

My kids still don't quit get holidays yet, but they still had a good time dressing up as superheroes! Chase wore his batman mask...until it came time for halloween, then he didn't want anything to do with it. oh well!We were invited to a couple halloween parties, so we got to dress up this year too. We decided to go as Alice and the Mad Hatter and had a lot of fun! It took a few weeks to get the costumes all put together as we had to piece things together from second-hand stores and fabric stores, but I think Bruce's Mad Hatter costume came out great!!!

Since the kids don't really understand halloween yet (getting free candy), we were able to really limit the candy they did get (which means less candy in the house for mom and dad to eat too, phew!). But, unfortunately, I think Chase is catching on and we won't be able to be such "scrooges" next year!

1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

You are lucky about the candy...I have to check my weight at the Dr.s Friday. I bet I gained 5 lbs just this week. I love Chocolate:) Cute boys...
Love you and Bruces costumes. I want to dress up next year :) I was thinking a Witch:) fitting right:) love you guys