"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, October 2

big boy bed

Chase is in his "big boy" bed now! We finally got the bunk beds put together and Little Bubba had no problem adjusting. He loves his big bed and especially the "Cars" sheets he gets to sleep on (he got to pick them out and was VERY excited). We've been lucky so far and he hasn't tried to get out of bed and wonder...but he's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for the past couple months so this isn't much of a change for him in that sense!I'm working on finishing up his room and getting all the shelves and pictures up on the walls...it'll be the first room in the house to be all done!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Unfortunately it usually is the "kids" rooms that get "done" first...Congrats little man on graduating to the big bed! Hopefully he stays in it better than Kylee!

Jenn Mize said...

Alright, I'm pretty sure that when Tucker followed Chase up the stairs it was so Chase could show him his new bed. When I went up to get him, Chase was just chillin' on his bed. It was so cute! I'm so glad they play well togeher now! :)