"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, October 22

carving pumpkins

We got together with some friends and carved pumpkins last weekend. We said it was for the kids, but I don't remember seeing the kids helping us! ;)
I forgot how much I actually don't like cleaning out pumpkins...it's really pretty gross!

I even gave Little Bubba the chance to reach in and help clean out the pumpkin and he looked at me like I was crazy! "No." was all he said!





We had a good time hangin' out with friends though.
Maybe next year I'll just paint the pumpkins...

2 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

Boo! Painting is boring. If you paint that means you don't dig the guts out, and according to David that is all the fun. :)

Amy Blue said...

My kids don't like to dig pumpkin guts out either. Bryson gags! HaHA Well, we are excited to see you guys in about a month! love you give the boys hugs until I can get there and do it myself!