"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, October 27

hangin' out

We've been hangin' out these past few days at home as a couple of us have been sick. We're feeling a little better and we appreciate Bruce being able to stay home a couple days to take care of us!
I got a few pictures of the boys while we were all feeling better (funny how later that night things got worse again...). My little guy is almost 4 months old now - he's growing constantly and pretty much has skipped over all his 3-6 mo. clothes.

Chase likes to make his little brother smile and laugh, but after getting caught with the camera he gets shy.
A while ago I finished Chase's room and finally got to hang some stuff on the wall (my sis made me the name blocks and I made his name boards over 2 years ago and just now am getting to use them!)


We're not sure how much we're going to do this weekend for Halloween, we're still not feeling all that great and the last thing a 2 year old needs when he's got a tummy ache is a bunch of candy! (mommy's don't need it either when they're working on getting back in shape!)

1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

Super cute room! sorry you guys were sick...just make sure you guys are all over it before the 20th. Love ya