"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, September 29

Beaver fans!

One thing I love about our neighborhood is all the outgoing OSU vs. U of O fans! About half the houses in the area have either Beaver or Duck pride showing in some way (house numbers painted on the sidewalk in orange or green, flags, etc.). There's this house that you can see when you first turn onto our block that always puts up this GIANT duck on their lawn every game day and its the first thing you see when you pull in to the neighborhood...we can't have that!

So, we decided to get an OSU flag to hang outside (since our house is before the GIANT duck's!) and while we were hanging it up on game day some neighbors across the street were setting up their brand new GIANT Beaver on their lawn!!! AWESOME! I told Bruce I would never allow a GIANT ANYTHING on my lawn, but I'm glad the neighbors are doing it!Now there are 2 houses with OSU pride that show before the ducks!!! YEAH BEAVERS! As neighbors we thought it was great...and funny that we were thinking the same thing about hiding the GIANT duck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are no bever fever fans down here maby just us. you should be proud of me for discovering my old blog now i need to learn how to post my own lol

Amy Blue said...

You look super cute in your pics. However...I can't get the throw-up taste out of my mouth from all the orange! GO DUCKS!!!!LOL