"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, July 22

some baby pics

When I talk to my family they ask for more pictures, so here you go!
I love this one with daddy & his new son...!


While I was trying to get some quick pictures of the new little guy, guess who else wanted in on the shoot?! He kept saying, "cheese!" and trying to get in all the pictures...
until finally he took over the set! what a poser!


(FYI, I also have some baby pictures posted on my photography blog at http://photos-by-erin.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Thanks for posting! They turned out super cute! You would never have guessed what was REALLY going on. LOL HAHAHahahHAH He is adorable.

deonthemom said...

Congratulations again~ He is so sweet!