"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, April 16

say goodbye to pink!

When we moved into our new house the previous owners had painted most of the rooms (pretty much ALL of the rooms!). Mostly, none of the paint choices bother me enough to do anything about it...too much work! BUT, their daughter's room was painted pink stripes...cute, I guess, but definitely NOT for me! I was even willing to let this go if we were going to have a girl (which is saying something about how little I want to repaint, because I really don't like pink!) but since we're having another boy...away it goes! We bought paint and have taped off most of the room. This is our big project this weekend! We finally get some gorgeous weather and we're going to spend the time indoors, painting.

2 comments:

Amy Blue said...

ok goodbye PINK, hello ???? What color are you painting it????

P's in a pod said...

good thinking..wouldnt want him to end up too femmy.


Where did yout Get the itty bitty tent for Bubba? looking to get somthing like it for Jaxon when we go camping and RIDING!! someday...