"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Sunday, April 26

Happy Birthday To Me

We went to Red Robin yesterday for lunch to celebrate my birthday! KEMM joined us along with my in-laws, it's been so long since we've been there to eat -we had a good time!





I got an awesome new digital camera (point-and-shoot, so I don't have to carry around my big one all the time!) and I LOVE it! Thanks!
Later, we went to a pool party for some cousins' birthdays (they did a joint party, which was really cool!) and the little guy loved swimming! We weren't sure how he would do since it's been since last summer that we've been swimming, but once he got in he didn't want to get out.


None of us have been feeling well since getting back from Utah, so it's been hard to really enjoy my birthday, but oh well!



You know what makes everything better though...chocolate covered strawberries!!! My awesome, amazing, mother-in-law made some for me for my birthday and they're already gone! Thanks so much!







FYI...I'm getting very excited to meet baby Bennett! I'm ready for him to get here (it's not like I'm sleeping all that well right now anyways!) Only about 2 1/2 months left!

No comments: