"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, April 16

little rocking chair

Grandma & Grandpa have this adorable little rocking chair and my hubby has been asking me for months to get a picture of our little guy in it before he gets too big. When we went to take the pictures, Little Bubba was really excited, but he wouldn't let go of his sippy cup!Daddy got in on the action too! They were dressed the same...but I don't think it was intentional.
We got a couple cute shots in...he's sporting his "Boys Rule" t-shirt and with another little boy on the way...I agree!
Finally, after we were all done he just sat on the couch like he was sooo tired from his photo shoot! hahaha, what a poser!

1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

That is a cute little chair.. oh...and little boy! you are right he is a poser!