"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, December 19

snow days!

Little Bubba has been VERY excited about going outside to play in the snow! Every day he begs anyone who is going outside to take him with them (he'll hang on their legs and whine while pointing to the door). So, despite how much I REALLY HATE the cold, I was a good mommy and got all bundled up so he could have some fun. Here he is all ready to go outside - thanks to PJ'S for the outfit!
He just stood in the snow for a long time checking it out. It was pretty funny
I was ready to go back in after about 5 mintures, but not Little Bubba! He's such an outdoors guy! Not only that, but the cold doesn't seem to bother him at all! He definitely didn't get that from me!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

He is soooooo blasted cute! His uncle Billy wishes he could take little Bubba outside to play in that snow!! :)

Amy Blue said...

ha ha! I just have Greg take them out! I hate the cold too. I love the way it looks but I hate being out in it! He looks like he was having a blast... you are such a good little mommy.