"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, December 11

All I want for Christmas...

So, all I really want for Christmas (that I wasn't going to admit out loud) is a house (that's not an unreasonable wish, is it?!). Well, looks like my wish may actually come true! I'm trying REALLY hard not to get too attached and let my hopes get too high, there's still a lot that could fall through, but so far it looks like the deal may close by the end of the year. We have an accepted offer and everything seems to be moving forward!
The house is adorable and worth the wait!
As if all my Christmas wishes weren't already coming true...looks like I got another gift that I didn't even know was on my list! We're pregnant! We had our ultrasound a few days ago and everything looks good so far, we're in for a summer baby! While pregnancy and I don't get along and rarely agree, I have to keep my "eye on the prize"...which is a shorter pregnancy because I'm a c-section; the doctor won't let me go the full 40 weeks! (oh yeah, the baby is the "prize" too!)
A lot is going on right now and my brain is on overload! One thing at a time:
1. finish Christmas shopping
2. get new family pictures taken
3. drive to UT for Christmas with the fam
4. drive back early to sign closing docs on the house
5. move in to new home!
6. laugh that the place is still empty after moving in because we don't have any furniture! :)
7. prepare for the new baby
8. say goodbye to sleeping through the night :(
9. figure out how all those people have learned to handle more than 1 kid!
10. get more new family pictures taken

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Boo said...

Erin Congratulations on the new baby and getting a house!!! How fun!! I can't believe your going to have 2 kids!!

chantel said...

Yay! I am sooooo excited for you guys congrats... I am also really jealous since you guys are getting a house and we just moved in with my parents :( We miss you guys. When will you be in Utah? We are headed to SLC the week before, we should hook it up.

Jen said...

Congrats...on everything!
Jen

Amy Blue said...

Yeah for you guys!!!! Dealing with more than one kid is a piece of cake. I'm actually planning on writing a book about it ;) Can't wait to see you guys. Love you!!

Brianne said...

Sounds like a very eventful Christmas season! Congrats on the baby we are very excited for you!

Pearson's said...

Erin. Congrats!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you and Bruce. Chase will love having a brother or sister. And congratsa on the new purchase. Looks like you'll be in our ward. Fun stuff! take care of yourself. And Merry Christmas!