"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, December 18

picking out a Christmas tree

A couple weeks ago we went to pick out a Christmas tree. We went to the same place we went last year and it was funny to think how a year ago I was carrying my 1 month old around while we picked a tree, and this year I was walking with my 13 month old doing the same thing...it's the first time it's really struck me how fast time has gone by!
Little Bubba was having a hard time keeping his eyes open...it was very bright and sunny that day!
Look at how big he's getting! He's such a toddler now in every sense...the way he acts, looks, everything!
We got some snow about a week ago and Little Bubba was so excited to go outside and check it out. So, daddy bundled him up and went to play...they had a good time!
That snow melted, but since we've had another snow storm this last few days that hasn't let up much. I'll post more pictures of the little guy enjoying the snow later!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

He is getting so big! I love the pics! Wish we could have some snow :) do you think we have a chance in Phoenix :) Hope you are feeling well! We love you!