"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, April 16

"show me the money!"

Something you may not know about me...I actually loved school and enjoyed it (I'm kind of a nerd that way!). I love to learn and right now I'm all about learning as much as I can about investing and retirement. My Mother-in-law watches the Suze Orman Show and now I'm reading one of her books. I like it because its written all in Q&A so I don't have to read huge sections of confusing financial mumbo-jumbo! (and with Chase I don't have a lot of time for reading anyways!) Also, Bruce & I have a subscription to Money magazine. I've learned a lot so far and it feels empowering to understand and be in control of my money! I used to work in financial aid at a couple different colleges and that helped me to understand taxes as well, so now I'm completely involved in our taxes each year.
Next I'd like to learn something a little more "light" and fun...like maybe skydiving (always a dream of mine)!

No comments: