"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Sunday, April 13

fun in the sun

On the warmest day of the year so far (and it was such a great day!) we had to take advantage of the great sun! We went paintballing with some other family and friends and it was a blast! This is the first time Bruce & I have gone together...we didn't get to play at the same time (being a parent is still taking some adjusting) but maybe next time! Props to Dustin, James, Steven, and Keri too, on all the camo! Everyone was so into it! I think paintballing was just an excuse to act out all the war games they play on their game systems!
I'm not really intimidating, am I?!
Chase was all dressed in camo and ready to join the fun! Mostly Chase and I sat by the cars and watched (listened to all the guns going off). Thanks Elena for coming and hangin' out with me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Erin, that picture of you is too cute. Looks like you guys had fun! Can you just imagine when Chase is old enough to join in? Lunch was fun last week, we should do it again some time!
Jen Clem