"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Saturday, April 26

Happy Birthday to me!


It's been a birthday of lots of food and eating! It started Friday when I met the hubby for lunch and I chose to get Sonic (so excited to finally have one here! we absolutely loved it in AZ and my pregnancy cravings included french fries from Sonic!) Then, thanks so much to "the girls" for a fun birthday dinner at Olive Garden last night, I had a blast and it was the longest I've been away from Chase ever (thanks to a little convenience called formula!) And, finally today we went to P-town for the day and had an awesome lunch at Claim Jumper. I've eaten so much these last 2 days I feel a stomach ache coming on! But, totally and completely...worth it!

Shout-out to the Gambees...so glad we ran into you in P-town today! What a fun coincidence, you guys are awesome! We miss everyone from good ol' dental school! And, thanks to my hubby for such a fun day, love you lots!

3 comments:

P's in a pod said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope you had a really good one.

Mike.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! SOunds like it was a great one!

--Jen Roper

Laura Blue said...

it's a little late, but happy birthday!