"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, April 1

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to keep this a secret or not so I haven't said anything...until now! There's going to be another grandchild for Wayne & Carol! (let me just stop the rumors right now...no, I'm not the one that's pregnant!) Which means...yep! Patrick and Jessica are pregnant!!! She's due the end of November, which is really close to Chase's 1st birthday! I'm sooo excited for them and I can't wait to meet the new addition. It'll be so much fun when the family gets together to have a couple little ones around too! And, no...this isn't an April Fools joke!
Congrats Patrick & Jessica!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

everyone's gotta have coucins. yay for more little people

Gina said...

Alright!!! That is so cool! Pass the word along that we say "CONGRATS"! Pat a dad...this I will have to see!