"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, July 20

Happy 1st Birthday!

It's been a whole year since this little guy came along and joined our family! He's such a sweet boy and we love him so much! We had a small birthday party for him (I'm not big on huge celebrations that won't get fully appreciated!) He loved all the attention he was getting!

He didn't quit understand what to do with the presents, but loved the surprises inside! It's been difficult explaining to his big brother that these are Bennett's presents!When it came time to have birthday cake this little guy wasn't too interested. He gave us this look that said "no thanks" and he pushed the cake away! Oh well, I'm not crushed that my kids don't eat their 1st birthday cakes 'cause I don't spend a lot of money on it anyways! ;) Chase, however, very much enjoyed the cake and that made me happy that someone appreciated the treat!


I love my boys and its fun to see how different and similar they are in so many ways! Bennett loves to be held and snuggle on your shoulder (doesn't matter who you are!) and some of his other favorites right now include: bananas, cheese, playing in the water, playing with his brother, climbing the stairs, throwing objects on the hardwood floors, and climbing onto everything!

Happy Birthday Bennett!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!! Can't believe you're 1!! We love you and miss you and can't wait for many more birthdays :)