"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, July 6

4th of July & boating

It's my 2nd favorite holiday - Independence Day! I love all the warm weather, BBQ's, fireworks, and flags! We had some family over for a BBQ and then watched a great fireworks show that gets set off at the golf course across the street from our neighborhood. This year I had the family in matching shirts and had no shame about it! (I'm very corny when it comes to my favorite holidays!) Bruce did a great job with our new bbq (finally got one!) and it was all great food!




The boys are playing more and more together, which is both fun and difficult. Chase doesn't quit get it that his brother is still too young and small for all the wrestling! But, Bennett can also "dish it out" pretty good sometimes!


I love my boys!

getting a picture with Chase is difficult these days; he's either running away (which he's trying to do here) or closing his eyes/covering his face in some way - such a "turkey", as we call him!




We had a lot fun 4th of July weekend and had the opportunity to spend a day at the lake! It really takes it out of the boys, but they do pretty good just napping on the boat.


my poor fair-skinned boys (including daddy) have to stay in hats and shirts, lathered in sunscreen or they get red so fast! But we gotta keep this cute little face kissable!

we had a great time and I'm glad we get to enjoy the boat more this year! the boys do great and we love to watch daddy do his thing on the wake surf board!

2 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! I wish I was able to see Fireworks. I was in bed sick....I always have the 24th :)

Amy Blue said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! I wish I was able to see Fireworks. I was in bed sick....I always have the 24th :)