"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Thursday, August 12

boys will be boys

One of Chase's favorite things to do is ride the lawn-mower at Grandpa's house, so anytime he sees one of these he has to get on and ride! It makes stores like Home Depot/Lowe's among his favorites!This little guy was enjoying the ride in the cart!
Bennett thinks he's pretty funny and likes to make us laugh by trying almost anything. He likes to be silly and we can see his personality really coming out in full bloom!
We finally took out some bushes/trees from the backyard that I've been wanting gone since we moved in...Bruce may have enjoyed the chainsaw a little too much! The tree stump looks like legs...creepy!

This is what I found one day while the boys were playing...Bennett was in the car while Chase piled all the blankets in there with him! Bennett thought it was funny too, I guess!
While I was trying to get pictures, Chase kept trying to pop his head in front of the camera...sometimes I feel like I live in a circus!

these are my boys and they're "siwwy" as Chase says!

No comments: