"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, April 30

Arizona trip

We were so excited for our AZ trip! Bruce's brother and sister-in-law had their baby and we flew down there for the blessing, but we had a lot of fun enjoying our family vacation too! We got to meet up with my big bro and most of his family at a mall and this is how we spent our time...Chase and his cousin Kylee are about a week apart in age. They were having a lot of fun running around on all the toys, but didn't want to stop for any pictures...this is the best I got...Since the weather was great there, we spent a lot of time playing outside. Chase was VERY excited that it was ALWAYS outdoor weather there and kept asking to go for a walk or just play outside.Bennett had a good time too! It was his first time actually getting on the playground, normally he just sits in his stroller and watches. Now, he's hooked!Our sister-in-law does hair, so I made sure to "make an appointment" for both me and Bruce! I love changing my hair, and I'm just bummed we didn't get enough time to finish everything I wanted to do...next time J! Bruce's haircut was a long time comin'! We were excited to have a real professional do it (since I don't really know how to do much more than a single lenth all over!). Don't we look great! Thanks J!Bennett loved playing with the baby and it made me realize just how big he's gotten!Since we were going to be in AZ for my birthday, we decided to do our traditional, celebratory meal there...at one of my most favorite places, Costa Vida! I also got to do some shopping which made me happy, home is seriously lacking in the shopping options!We went to a newer, outdoor mall they finished after we moved away. There is a fun water/play area for kids and we enjoyed watching Chase, "chase" all the fountains!We went to check on our condo while we were there and made sure to grab the pool key! These poor kids don't see or experience a pool all that often and they really weren't all that sure what to do! We really need to get them in the water more!We were there for our little nephew's blessing and it was great to have the whole family together!
This was the first time we've all been on an airplane together as a family and it went pretty well...I'm just not so sure we'll be doing that often or to anyplace much further than AZ!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

It was so fun seeing all of you! Your hair looks adorable. I loved playing with Bennett :) I loved how he loved snuggling on me :)