"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, April 7

Happy belated Birthday Bruce!

So we had Bruce's birthday a few weeks ago. He wasn't too excited about it, but I think he finally came around and realized it doesn't really matter what the number is, just that you feel great! Happy Birthday Bruce! He's been getting so excited about summer and boating season, so I wanted to do something to help get him ready. He got a balance board for his birthday and he's been practicing on it ever since (maybe one day he'll get good enough to move it off the carpet! haha). He also got some new swim gear from his parents, so he's all set!....now if we could just get the rain to stop!


Love you lots and hopefully you know that we don't care that you're and old man...we think you're great anyways!!! ;)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Bruce! 30 is NOT old I tell you!!! Looks like you scored well!

Amy Blue said...

Is that a gray hair I see??? Just kidding! We are excited to come enjoy the water with you too. ok that is kinda a lie. I think the kids are but i'm nervous. ;0 Hope you had a good b-day Love you guys!