"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, August 1

"working"

I love photography and I've wanted to be a photographer since I was 10 years old. So, its hardly work when I get asked to take pictures or hired for a shoot! While visiting my family out-of-state, we took the opportunity to do some family portraits. The finished print is so adorable with a collage of photos (this isn't the finished product).These two boys are so fun! They have tons of energy and I'm amazed I was able to get them both to hold still and smile...at the SAME TIME! I haven't had time to "play" with any of the photos yet (like blk/wht, additional cropping, etc.) but I'll get to it!
I also took some family pictures for some family friends...phil & laura (thanks!) Their little girl sure does love the camera!
We're having so much fun here! Bruce enjoyed some indoor surfing, and all the grandkids loved the train ride we took! We've been looking at homes for sale (for my parents...not for us!)and trying to keep the house clean to show potential buyers (not an easy task with 4 grandkids on the loose!) The little bubba got sick (along with my stunning ability to ruin flight statuses, my family has the amazing talent of ALWAYS being sick when we visit...which of course means we get to share the lovely illnesses as well, that's love!). I've got plans to take more portraits before I leave, so I've been "working" a lot this trip!

No comments: