"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, August 1

on a tour

Today we met up with Mamas for lunch and ate at the Nauvoo Cafe (absolutely delicious!). Afterwards, we took a tour of the Beehive House (one of Brigham Young's homes). It was really cool to see, and little bubba was such a flirt! He kept laughing and was trying to impress the tour guide (a sister missionary) with his new trick...spitting. He thinks its the best thing since solid foods (which he also has discovered creates quit a reaction when he practices spitting during meal time).

We walked around the temple grounds a little bit. I bought a, to-die-for, Utah mint truffle at the Lion House Pantry and was keeping it until we got home (it has to eaten with plenty of milk!) only to have it completely melt in the car on the way home...bummer.
little bubba loved "site-seeing" and I'd love to go again!

3 comments:

Boo said...

Erin he is so dang cute!! I don't think I have ever seen your hair so dark...it's looks good!!

Laura Blue said...

oh where oh where has the time gone? you have been here for two weeks and we have only seen you what, twice? i can't believe you are going home tomorrow. Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun though. I guess it's time to get back to the normal life. Thanks for hanging and taking pics. You guys are so much fun and we can't wait to see you in Oct/Nov. Later

PhatNat said...

Erin! Found your blog! Love it, nice pics- no surprise there- my favorite girls camp photographer!!!!