"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Sunday, March 16

time for a change

So I always get my hair done while I'm visiting my family in Utah and this trip is no exception! I knew I wanted a big change (last July when we visited I cut off about 13''!) but I was still undecided when we went to the salon (Mild to Wild - really fun salon!). My philosophy on hair is this...it's just hair and it doesn't matter, it grows back! So I don't get nervous about making big changes.
I changed the color - decided to go dark, and I love it (had to make sure to do the eyebrows too!) I think it's really fun! I'm still not positive if Bruce likes it or not (I won't see him for another week). My sister and I look a lot more alike now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bruce and Erin! I have been meaning to check your blog and I am glad I did!

Chase is a doll and getting so big (last time I saw him he was in Erin's tummy :)!)

Great to catch up on your lives. Glad all is well. I will check back often!

Take care, Jen Roper

P.S. Erin, I love the hair--so cute!!

The Sorensons said...

So I don't know you really at all but I know Bruce and I think your hair looks awesome!!! What a way to be bold and the results were great.
Jenny Sorenson

P's in a pod said...

Erin, Erin, Erin,
What are we going to do with you?

Thats DIFFRENT, was Bruce in shock?

I think it looks alright I guess.

Mike