"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Saturday, March 8

not so surprise party


I was planning a surprise birthday party on Saturday for Bruce and it was going really well, he had no idea! We had talked about going out to dinner on his birthday (Monday) then randomly on Thursday night while he was on the computer he asked me, "so...what if I want to go out to dinner on Saturday instead?" I told him it didn't matter, it's his birthday (playin' it cool!). Well, he was all smiles, so I knew something was up (he's not so good at keeping things from me!) He had just checked his emails and wouldn't you know it...our friends Luke & Meghann sent an email explaining they won't be able to make it to the birthday BBQ! So...not only did they ruin the surprise, but they can't make it to the party too!
I had sent them an email from Bruce's account so they would know who it was and read it, but in the email I explained that it was a surprise and to call my cell...oh well! He was totally excited anyways and now I got to have him help get the house cleaned! We had a fun time just hangin' out and enjoying some really good steak, and thanks so much to Elena, Keri and Debbie for helping with the food, it was all VERY good!


Chase & Grandpa Wayne have a good time with each other,
Chase is 4 months old today!
We love you Bruce! We hope you enjoyed your party (with the awesome Superman happy birthday balloon!)

1 comment:

austin and cherisse said...

hey how you doing? happy b-day, the 3rd right, mine was the 4th. just wanted to say hello. take care.