"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Monday, March 10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE!!!

Look at that baby face! (Chase is adorable too!)

Bruce was able to get the afternoon off today and to celebrate his birthday we went out to lunch. He chose the Mongolian BBQ, it was yummy! I feel really bad though because I don't have his birthday present for him! I did get him something, however, I ordered it and its not here yet. Hopefully it gets here before I leave for Utah on Wednesday!

We also had Chase's 4 month doctor's appointment today and he was all smiles and excitement when we got there. He even rolled over more than he's ever done before! It's no surprise that we have a big boy on our hands, so we weren't shocked to hear he's just shy of 17 lbs. and just under 26'' tall (that's at least 90% in every both categories...let's just hope that stays true with academics!)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Bruce!! Sorry we couldn't make it to your BBQ Bash! Can you believe we are fastly approaching 30~ it freaks me out a little! Chase is adorable...aren't shots the worst!