"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, December 13

We Love Christmas!

Right after Thanksgiving I'm begging Bruce to go get our Christmas tree! I love this time of year and want to enjoy it as long as possible! So, we set off with Gramma and Granpapas to find our tree and the boys were all excited to help...


 Chase couldn't wait to get the Christmas decorations out and kept peeking in the bins each day until I said we could put them up. He was especially anxious to put up the star on the tree...he and daddy have done that together for the past few years.
 Chase is loving pre-school and doing really well! He was VERY excited about this gingerbread house he made today and the teachers said he was very focused and intent on making it perfect! He was excited to take a picture and share it with daddy.
 Also exciting about Christmas...it means I'm almost done with pregnancy! I've only got about 7 or 8 weeks left and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm not a fan of pregnancy, so I'm ready to be done with all the uncomfortableness! We still have a lot to do to get ready for our baby girl and other than some fancy church dresses and shoes (I can't get enough of those baby girl dress clothes!) we don't really have anything yet! Oh darn, I guess I'll have to go shopping for baby girl clothes...! ;)

No comments: