"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, October 7

skirts and bows and painted little toes!

So we are expecting baby #3 in early February and we were quit surprised to find out its a girl! Chase has been telling us from the beginning that it was a girl and he even offered to let us name her "Chase" (so thoughtful of him) ;) But, we really weren't counting on it!
I'm about 23 weeks now and over all the sickness, just really tired...but I can never tell if that's from the pregnancy or the 2 toddler boys, probably both!
I really didn't think I would have a little girl, and now that I am I've gone way girly! I'm not usually into frills and girly-girl stuff, but somehow that's where my tastes have gone lately when it comes to the baby stuff! Probably to make up for all the cars, trucks and superheroes I've been surrounded with!
As for her name...
I first heard the name on a show we really like, and thought it was interesting. Both our boys have family names and I kinda wanted to keep that going. For Christmas, my mom gave each of us kids a family history book she'd compiled with tons of geneology including pictures and stories. While looking through that I discovered this same name way back in the family line - that made me instantly like it that much more! I don't expect everyone to like it, but TOUGH! ;)
We're excited to meet Temperance Elizabeth in less than 4 months!

2 comments:

deonthemom said...

I love the name! Its different and pretty! These days you can name your kids anything!

Amy Blue said...

You look SO CUTE! Is your hair DARK again? Welcome to the dark side sis...I'm so excited to meet her. love you guys