"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Monday, May 16

happy birthday to me

In the middle of all the vomiting and diarrhea, I had a birthday. My awesome hubby had flowers delivered (apparently the colors are wrong - he wanted white lilies and red or orange roses -oh well!) and got one of my favs for dinner - chinese take out! He had already surprised me a few days earlier with my present from him and my in-laws, by taking me to get new athletic gear! Now that might be offensive to some women, but its just what I wanted! My work-out shes were shot and I desperately wanted new ones! I enjoy the gym - thanks largely to my sis! and I will take new running shoes and work-out clothes over a coach bag any day! ;)
My hubby really tried to make my birthday happy - despite the sick kids and super early mornings (seriously hated getting up at 4:30 with a wide awake kid!). I really appreciate hime and love my family so much! No matter how old I may get...he will always be older! ;)

No comments: