"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, February 2

what a mess!

As it usually is, the pictures don't do this mess justice. In record time both the boys managed to cover the pantry, the house, and themselves in cornstarch and, I think, pancake mix. They had pulled food off the shelves and everything was covered! Where was I, you ask?....I may have fallen asleep about 10 feet away. But trust me, it only took about 10 minutes for this mess to happen.
After I saw what they had done they started running around the house...creating a cornstarch cloud that now has my vacuum looking white. I was still cleaning when bruce got home from work, and the smart man that he is, took both the kids with him as he went to go pick up dinner for us - just assuming that I was in no mood to cook!


They thought they were pretty funny. Me...not so much.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh my heck! Well I'm going to assume they are both still alive. ;) such a good thing their cute because it's time like these that it saves their life. ;) hee, hee

Amy Blue said...

At least you thought it was cute enough to get pics!

Jenn Mize said...

Oh My Goodness! For half a second did you want to just leave it and go crawl into bed? The thought had to have crossed your mind. It would have mine. :) Isn't having kids GREAT! Glad Bruce was wise enough to act without being asked. :)

Amber said...

Sorry I had to laugh, that just happens way too much at my house. It's nice to see other people get to experience the joys of little boys!!!
By the way smart thinking on Daddy's part.