"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, January 25

starting Sunbeams & Nursery

It's a big year for Chase, he gets to be in Sunbeams at church now! Also, Bennett gets to finally go and play in nursery (not sure who's more excited; him or mommy & daddy!). They've both done ok so far...they aren't completely comfortable with the new routine yet, but they're getting used to it. Chase finally went to Sunbeams and Primary the whole time without needing me (I've either sat with him or subed his class the first 3 weeks), hopefully he continues!
Bennett still gets a little upset after a while in nursery, but I think he just hasn't been feeling well, so hopefully this next week will go great! What will I do with myself if I'm not roaming the halls with kids? What are they even teaching in class this year (and where is class?)?! haha!

1 comment:

Jenn Mize said...

I know what you can do with your time. Have another baby! :) Then we can start our hall class again.