"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, February 23

getting a picture of the impossible

so this is what I normally get when I try to take a picture of the two boys together...

Chase will only look at the camera and smile if he's the center of attention, not when he has to share the spotlight! Bennett, on the other hand, thought the attention was fantastic!

the cheesy grin on B's face is a common thing, he gets it from his dad...!


Needless to say, I don't have a lot of pictures of them together...if any. He's pushing 8 months and he's mastered rolling. And just this past week he's started getting in the crawling position with a huge grin on his face...oh boy
Chase finally saw that Bennett was enjoying the spotlight on his own and decided that wasn't fair. So I think this is the first ever picture I have of them both looking at me and smiling!

A few cute things they've been doing...
waiting patiently for dinner to finish (I think I had made cookies as a special treat for dessert and he was more anxious to get dinner over with for those!)

He stops and takes a rest every once in a while, but not too often!

Bennett is loving real foods and doesn't take the bottle all that well right now...it's too boring for him. His favorites seem to be squash and Gerber puffs.He also went on his first airplane ride! We went to visit some family (just me and him...I really missed Bruce & Chase!). He did really well and would talk to anyone that would listen. It's sooo nice when flights aren't booked, so I can have a whole row to myself! He's been teething for months, but nothing has popped through yet. Dr. Dad is getting anxious to get him on a brushing schedule!

3 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Ahhhh. So cute! i miss the little guy! And yes, Chase too!

Brianne said...

So funny! I hope you'll be able to get more pictures of them smiling together! Bennett is getting so big! We miss you guys and I know it is a ways a way but we are excited to be together for Thanksgiving!

luke g said...

bruce

you may want to talk to your wife about the songs that come on when you open your blog...as i look at pics of your boys, tons of boy pics, cindy lauper in the background singing girls just wanna have fun is soooo appropriate..