"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, January 27

spotlight

This little guy sure does like the camera! I've been wanting to get more pictures of the boys together, but Little Bubba only cooperates when he's the center of attention and the only act on stage!He likes to brush his teeth....(hmm I wonder where he gets that from, 'cause it's definitely NOT his mommy!). He's slowly getting interested in the potty training thing...but usually only when it doesn't interfere with playtime (which might be why we haven't had much luck yet...!) We took him to pick out some "big boy undies" and he chose 'Thomas the Train'. I'm not pushing him, but I am trying to find ways to encourage the interest in potty training!
He FINALLY likes going to nursery at church now as we recently discovered a couple weeks ago when we had to leave early. He cried and screamed when we got in the car and kept pointing back at the church saying he wanted "nursey". It only took 8 months, but he finally likes it! He still cries when daddy leaves, but calms right down - this is HUGE! Now if we could just get him to not act like such a bully to the other kids...one thing at a time...

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I know what you mean about the potty training thing :) That's why we call this process a work of baby steps (for parent and child)hee, hee!