"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, November 3

momma's boys

I've been trying to keep on the pictures since Bennett was born...knowing that inevitably he will have less pictures taken of him than his older brother as now I'm being pulled in multiple directions all the time.
We got the boys matching pajamas and I wanted a picture...when I look at it all I can think is that they don't really look much alike right now! Keeping Chase entertained is no easy task and a full time job! He likes to climb all over us and one of his favorite things is to run around the house pushing his shopping cart...so I pushed him for a while.
What a poser! He's definitely grown up around a camera.

Now that the baby is getting bigger I've been pulling out some of Chase's old toys for Bennett to have...except Chase thinks these old toys are fantastic again and keeps telling Bennett "mine!"
Oh well, at least the baby isn't old enough to care, yet...

No comments: