"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, November 24

going "home"

Last week we drove to southern Oregon where I grew up, for my "little" brother's wedding. It was the first time the whole "Chase" family has been together in a long time, and of course we had to visit our most favorite restaurant ever...SILVER DRAGON! Even though I don't live there anymore, I still have the restaurant's phone number in my phone contact list...just-in-case!
The little guy was having a good time with all the people around to be entertained by. He was all smiles pretty much the whole trip.

Chase was loving having his cousins around to play with. He was VERY excited to see his "Aunt Ame" as he says and his Papa "ooh ooh".

My brother got married in the Medford Temple, which is where Bruce & I got married a little over 6 years ago. It was so great to go back and have the whole family together in the temple!
We just met his wife (or re-met...I knew her as a little girl, but mostly remember her older siblings) and we think she's great! They are so cute and fun together. And we love telling everyone that my brother married his brother-in-law's cousin!
The night before the wedding I got sick, so I wasn't feeling all that great. My sister helped me with the wedding pictures and I have to say that I LOVE working with her! (believe me...that's a shocker!) She knows my style and helps a lot - thanks Amy!


All the little grandchildren wore matching clothes for the reception and family pictures and they looked so adorable! I don't have girls, but the little dresses they wore almost made me want one...(not quit!).

We had tickets to see the So You Think You Can Dance (season 5) concert tour that was showing that night but had to give them up when my little bro said he was getting married that day. After we got back we heard from our friends that we were supposed to go with that they got moved closer to the stage since their original seats had equipment in the way...of course they did!! That's okay though, my brothers wedding is a worthy substitute ;) !!!

3 comments:

Amy Blue said...

It was sooo nice to see everyone! Thanks so much for taking awesome pics. Love you guys

Brianne said...

Your family picture turned out cute! I can't wait to see our family pictures from the wedding! hint, hint. It was SO nice to be with everyone. I love watching all the cousins play together :)

The Sabeys said...

I can't believe Danny B is married. I can't believe you have two kids.