"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, August 25

spoons and watermelon rooms

The room is done - with the painting at least. We still have to put stuff on the walls and actually move the boys beds in there, but we're taking this at baby steps! (actually we have to wait until after my family leaves from there visit this coming weekend) I like how it turned out though! This little guy has been learning a lot! He's gotten really good at using his spoon & fork and he also has been learning lots of words. Although, I'm not sure I like what he's retaining...the other day I heard him talking to himself and this is what he was saying; "No, stop it! No, stop it!" over and over! I wonder where he heard that...can you tell we had a rather difficult day that day?!
We love taking the boat out and I even drove a few times! I'm pretty proud of myself for getting the boat onto the trailer in 1 try, I'd hate to have crashed our barely enjoyed boat!
Both the boys do really good on the boat (despite my sister's nightmares and fears...kids can be safe on a boat!)
We were taking a break for a minute so I could feed the little guy and this is when Chase likes to sit at the edge and splash his feet in the water (don't worry sis -they have life jackets!)
We're blessing the baby this weekend in church and I'm excited to have my family back in town to visit. Hey sis, wanna go out on the boat?!!!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

I know what you mean about learning all new words...Kylee is doing that so much also. You never realize how much you say something until you here your kids repeat it back to you :) Wish we could be there for the blessing :( Have a great visit with the family though and pretend we are there hee, hee

Amy Blue said...

hahHAHahaHAHAHha FUNNY....but NO!
No boat for us this time. :)

Brianne said...

i meant to tell you I love the paint job on the boys room. I do have to say I was a little suprised to see GREEN and NOT ORANGE! I guess we see where you heart really is when comes to a good football team. hee, hee

The Sweet Life of Us said...

I love the room! You did such a good job on the stripes! Your kids are adorable :)

deonthemom said...

LOVE the watermellon room! Hey! Chase did AWESOME in nursery on Sunday!!!! WOO HOO! Too bad I cannot even look at him or he gets upset, but he was happy! (cause I didn't look at him;)