"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, August 11

our excellent boating adventure

I finally got to go out on our boat yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! We took off after Bruce got home from work and it was such a nice day...the water was over 70 degrees, which amazed me! Thanks to Bruce's cousin for coming with us so I could learn how to drive the boat and also have some fun on the wakeboard!
I'm soooo weak! I couldn't believe how fast my muscles got tired, it felt good to finally use them again though!

Chase even had a good time watching mommy & daddy wakeboard, he kept smiling and laughing at us and thought it was so funny that we were being dragged behind the boat in the water. He finally got in the water and swam a little bit...each time he goes out he gets a little more brave, one day we'll get him out on a tube or something!
It's not the easiest boat to surf behind (it's a ski boat, not a wakeboarding boat!) but that doesn't stop us from trying anyways!

I'm already getting excited to go out again, I missed half the summer being pregnant, now I've got to hurry and get all my summer fun in before it gets rainy and cold again!
I'm still missing a lot of brain cells, 'cause I completely forgot to get a picture of the boat! Oh well, maybe next time...

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Way to go on the wakeboarding. It's a miracle to even be up at all :) You look great by the way!

Amy Blue said...

Scary!! what are you doing in the water with Chase? Don't you know fish poop in there??? LOL ;)

Lyric Payne said...

I can't believe you are already wakeboarding. Aren't you supposed to be resting in bed still? Your new little guy is beautiful. Congratulations. Remember that if you ever come through the Boise area please call us.

The Sweet Life of Us said...

didnt you just have a baby??? you look great Erin! im going to have to loose a zillion pounds after this baby. how do you do it!