"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Monday, March 30

successful day?

Today I got up and fed the little guy breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the downstairs, mopped the floors, created & emailed a newsletter for church, took a shower AND washed my hair! All before 10:30 am...I'd say it's been a pretty successful day!
Now...if I could just win the lottery and manage to get a long nap too...!Here's the little guy helping me take pictures at church, he was showing all the women how you pose and look at the camera when it's pointed at you!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life of Us said...

i would say that you have a very successful day erin. today was the first time i have blow dried and curled my hair in probably three weeks.im pathetic.

i hope my baby is as cute as yours...he is so adorable...how are you feeling?