"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, March 4

evening at the park

After dinner we decided to take the little guy to a park nearby (no rain today!). Mostly he was interested in just walking around, or the 2 dogs that were there with their owner, but we got him to try a few things. Its an older park in a small neighborhood so there were some old school playground toys there, like an old-fashioned single, super tall slide (okay so it probably just seemed super tall when we were kids...). And, there were these rocking horses there too -haven't seen those on a playground in ages!


I'm SO ready for the weather to warm up, give me summer (I'll skip spring if I can have summer!). It will be nice to let Little Bubba get out of the house and play! (not that he wouldn't love to go out and play in the rain and mud...every mom's dream-come-true!)

1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

Fun! I can't wait until spring and summer either. He is getting to that fun age! Good Luck!