"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, January 16

Our New House!

We're still moving stuff into our new house, but we should be all moved in (not unpacked...that'll take decades!) tomorrow! Little Bubba enjoys making trips over to the house and "helping" us move the boxes. We're finding new challenges to overcome with the new place...the little guy has discovered blinds! I don't have a lot of pictures...it's hard to get good pictures of empty rooms without it looking like just a random corner of an empty room!Little Bubba was LOVING the backyard! He got to go out and play for a little bit and kept staring outside after that. (by-the-way...these curtains were left by the previous owners...not my thing, so if anyone wants some floral curtains, let me know!) And of course...his favorite thing, the stairs! He likes to slide down as fast as he can.
I love the open feel of the house and look forward to making it my own (that could take a while...we need A LOT of furniture before it even looks lived in!).
I'm also looking forward to having my family come visit and stay with us!

5 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

What a beautiful house. I am so excited for you, and in this market, you made one seller very happy! Have fun decorating and furnishing!

Amy Blue said...

How fun! I bet it's feels good knowing you can run around naked if you wanted to....:) Happy House Warming!!!! We are so excited for you.

Brianne said...

Beautiful home!! I love it! I love that white kitchen :) It so beautiful! Can't wait to come stay there

chantel said...

I love your house it is beautiful... makes me want my own really bad. Glad everything worked out. Chase is sooooo cute

Jen said...

Perfect and beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it in real life...

Thanks for celebrating with us yesterday! Katie has been talking about Chase all day!