"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Friday, October 24

random moments

I'm working on putting together a photo book of Little Bubba's first year and so I've been taking some random pictures of him doing whatever...
He would anticipate the flash going off and squint or close his eyes, it was pretty funny!
He was watching me watch him with the camera ready and suddenly got interested in the camera...very interested!

This is usually what he does in the mornings...hang with the dog. He LOVES having Shasta around and will follow her everywhere. Now if only I could train Shasta like the dog "Nana" from Peter Pan...!
You may have heard that Little Bubba likes to "Hulk" for us. He does it on command and we still get a good laugh out of it! He'll throw his arms up and ball his hands into fists, then squish his face like he's growling...

1 comment:

Brianne said...

adorable!! I especially love the Hulk move :)