"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, October 8

11 months

Little Bubba is 11 months old. Sometimes its hard to believe how fast time has sprinted by...but other times, its hard to believe he's not 18 and on his own yet!

(what are the chances I'll still look 18 myself when he's that age? creepy, I'm not complaining about looking young, but if my kids start to look older than me...that's creepy!)
He took his first steps a few weeks ago and now his walking efforts are affectionately referred to as "the monster stomp" (thanks to Grandpa for that...!)
But, you can see why...!
At 11 months his favorites include cheese and his Grandpa! He's about 23 lbs (feels more like 33 lbs!) and he has 4 teeth with 3 more that just made an appearance! (ever since he heard his younger cousin Drake has more teeth than him he's been working hard to catch up)
He likes to shake his head "no" and test how long it takes before he hears someone say it...
he's a keeper!


3 comments:

Amy Blue said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys. We will see how well he can walk and keep up with the rest of them:) His cute little face isn't so baby anymore. He really is growing up! love you

Brianne said...

He looks so cute walking! It is weird to think he and Kylee are almost 1 year old :)

P's in a pod said...

Can't believe it! Such a cute little man. Gonna have a riding buddy pretty soon!