"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Sunday, July 6

sand & fireworks

Things we love about camping at the dunes...

  • cooking with a stove
  • using an indoor, private bathroom
  • hot running water for a shower
  • sleeping in a bed; not on the ground
  • watching a DVD in bed

Thanks to Bruce's parents for letting us "bunk" with them! That's definitely the way to "camp"!!!

The little guy did great again, he's getting another tooth in on top now! I was playing and holding him upside down in my lap and that's how I found it...we had no idea he was teething! How did I get so lucky to have such an easy-going little boy?!!!
We wanted little bubba to see his first fireworks show (they don't allow them at the dunes) so we waited till we got home. He was sooo tired from the trip that we didn't want to keep him up late until it got dark...he doesn't know its supposed to be dark anyways!
He watched intently...

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

sounds like you guys had a blast, once again. you are ALWAYS doing something fun! glad that chase was great for you. you truly are lucky to have some a chill little boy. he's adorable. happy late 4th. only about 2 more weeks!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey! Glad you had a happy 4th! I want to go camping so bad...It actually rained here in the valley today and its only like 77 degrees right now...I love the monsoons! Chase is so cute!!!! I hope I have kids as cute as him some day!