"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Tuesday, July 1

on the go...

We had such a busy weekend, and it just keeps on going...
On Friday night we planned our date night which was to include rented movies, snacks, and a cozy couch...but I had a wedding rehearsal I needed to go to first (I was the photographer for the wedding this weekend).
We were also invited to go to the lake with some friends from work to enjoy the hot weather (finally...some sun!). We had a blast (of course), even though the water was REALLY cold! The last time we went to the lake (just a few weeks ago) it was in AZ and the water was great! Along with wakeboarding, Bruce also busted out his slalom ski skills...way to go babe! D & I were determined NOT to fall into the ice water!
Yes, I've mention it before...I have totally mad skills on the wakeboard. My best trick is called "getting up and not dying" after that, I just didn't think there was anything else I needed to master! But, the little man thinks I'm awesome and LOVED watching everyone do their thing!

Little bubba loved getting in the water even though I thought it was WAY TOO COLD! He had no problem getting in and even swam with daddy a little bit!
By the end of the afternoon he was beat! He relaxed at the front of the boat in the shade.
aaawww, hot cute!
I also shot a wedding this weekend and it was outdoors, meaning after all this fun in the sun I have a nice red tone to my skin!
Now, we're getting everything ready again to go camping at the dunes for the holiday weekend!
Happy Independence Day everyone, be sure to thank a veteran!!!



1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

glad you got a date night. the lake looked fun... bubba is so lucky to get to go with you guys to all these fun places. i bet you did a great job at the wedding. how's the camera working for ya? i want to look at it when you come. you need to tell me what i need to get. lol

question... for our family pics do you think it would be best if we all matched or not? and if so, any fun colors that would be nice to work with? just wondering what you think.