"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, June 18

I've been tagged

(by Laura) It was bound to happen eventually...
5 things on my to do list:
1: scout the locations for a couple weddings I'm shooting
2: take stuff to Goodwill
3: read Money magazine
4: laundry
5: learn to play piano

5 jobs I have had:
1: photographer
2: financial aid rep.
3: tanning salon
4: volleyball referee
5: cleaning bathrooms at the county fair (definitely a fav!)

5 places I have lived:
1: C.P., OR
2: Arizona
3: UT
4: So. Cal
5: Corvallis, OR

5 favorite snacks:
1: toast
2: fruit
3: cookies
4: leftovers
5: chips

5 favorite desserts:
1: choc. chip mint ice cream
2: chocolate chip cookies
3: brownie sundae
4: cake
5: apple crisp
(*I actually don't eat dessert much)

5 things you don't know about me:
1: I have a lot of pet-peeves
2: I'm more of a tom-boy than anything else
3: I'm afraid of the dark & needles
4: I was a cheerleader my senior yr in HS (that's a story...)
5: I've never been stung by a bee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1: travel
2: build a house
3: buy an airplane/helicopter (and learn to fly both of course)
4: pay student loans off!
5: franchise a restaurant

5 things I love: (in no particular order...)
1: sleep & my pillow (seriously.)
2: my hubby & little bubba
3: photography
4: roller coasters
5: movies

I now tag...
Jess, Emily, and Carolyn

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

that was fun. but, leftovers? really? thanks for doing this

Anonymous said...

i buy your baby only FIVE Hundre Dallar!!! hey girl whats up
so going back to school is hard i feel like im there for forever but friday night i got a 20 $ tip how sweet is that
n e ways hope everything is going good for you
later gator