"...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."

- Gen. 21:6

Wednesday, June 11

Four, Four, Four, Four...

My mom sent me this as an email, and I thought it would be fun to post my answers on the blog...
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Home, Gas station, Costco, Church
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
MOM, SPAM, JUNK, Borders
C) Four favorite places to eat:
Silver Dragon, Costa Vida, Red Robin, Grandpa's kitchen!
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
in bed, with my husband (both?!!!), in the sun, on a cruise
E) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
(only 4?!) So You Think You Can Dance, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica

*How 'bout you?!

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

love SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! that was fun getting to know your favorites! cute post

Laura Blue said...

hey, i was wondering if i could ask a favor of you. amy told me that you're going to be bringing your camera with you. would you mind taking a few family pics of us? we haven't had a good one taken in a while and i know you're the best person to do it. if you think you'll have a little free time... please let me know if you're up to it and how much you charge. hope to hear back from ya

Jen said...

I meant to tell you that I stole this for my blog. Thanks for sharing!

Let's get together soon. I can't wait to see how big your little man is getting.

Jen